Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fit For Real People


I have mentioned before that I have found Fit For Real People an absolute goldmine of information for the beginning sewist. I have been hoarding the copy I have from the library for about 2 months now (thankfully nobody else has put it on hold) and using it every chance I get on the projects I work on. Since this blog is about sewing on a budget, since I am on one, I haven't purchased it yet. I've been patiently waiting for my next gift card to Barnes and Noble to arrive that I get (for free) from Mypoints. I receive emails from them and "clickthru" to a site they link to in the email, occasionally buy something and "clickthru" from their website to the retailer, and do surverys. I accumulate points that I can then redeem for gift cards, of which, Barnes and Noble is my favorite.

Today I finally got another gift card and was able to place my order for my own copy of Fit For Real People. I'm sure the library will be very happy once I return the book I've been using, even if it is maybe a little more worn than when I checked it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment