Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I know, I know, I owe some pics

But, I don't have them yet. I have finished the tops and bottoms, both man and child for the pirate costume. AND I still haven't posted a final photo of the Superman jacket (which I still haven't sent off because of that reason). I also have made a pair of cargo pocket capri's that I need to show, and...no wait, that's it. ;) I haven't started on anything else yet.

I was asked to make bloomers and wide legged shorts for a Halloween costume. Ed and I will be attending a "Steampunk Halloween" with some Browncoats we know. Browncoats being fans of anything Serenity, Firelfy or Joss Whedon; you know, they guy who created Buffy the Vampire Slayer and more recently Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog. Ok, so I'm a fan... Anyways, a gal I know has asked me to do the culottes and bloomers so that the bloomers peek out at the bottom. I'll be adapting Simplicity 9871, which is a pj bottom pattern that I use for myself.

Pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment