Thursday, September 18, 2008

I won, I won!

I won free patterns from The Hem Line that is. Lisa at The Hem Line has a weekly pattern drawing for free patterns. If you are in the US you pay nothing in postage, if you live in Canada or in other parts of the world all she asks is postage costs (which are mentioned each week in the post). I was the lucky winner of this:



What I wanted the most was that pattern without the envelope of the ponchos and capes! Those just rock my socks. But, how can you resist that look on the fella's face in the hat pattern pictures? It looks like he was eyeing some juicy morsel out of sight of the camera. I can only guess what kind of juicy morsel it was!

Lisa also has an etsy shop of fabric and notions and an extensive ebay store full of patterns. A very serious temptress!

1 comment:

  1. ia m sure this will interets lot of folks

    ReplyDelete